The warranty is valid for 24 consecutive months, non-transferable (only the first purchaser is the sole beneficiary) and from the date of acquisition of the product. In the event of repair, the warranty is extended only by the immobilization period of the product beyond the 7 days provided for by the regulations. The buyer must imperatively keep the proof of purchase to assert his rights under the guarantee.
The products comply with the standards in force, they do not present any known design and/or manufacturing defect at the time of sale.
If after purchase, during a period of 24 months, the product presents a defect and this within the framework of normal use as defined in the instructions for use, we undertake in the order described below:
- to ship the defective interchangeable part(s) yourself or
- to repair the products ( BAMBIGROUP undertakes to carry out any repairs within a reasonable time) or
- as a last resort, to exchange the product in its entirety
These guarantees apply except for the exclusions below:
1°) product wear*
2°) failure to present a dated proof of purchase from a known retailer (invoice or receipt)
3°) use and destination other than those provided for in the instructions
4°) installation or assembly not in accordance with the instructions
5°) repair carried out by an unauthorized person and beyond the control of our services (for normative and regulatory reasons).
6°) lack of maintenance of the product
7°) deterioration due to untimely impact and/or improper handling of the product.
* (For example the wear of wheels/castors; accessories and/or textile parts eg: railings, shelves, parasols, changing bag, rain cover, etc.; textile or PVC products eg: car seat cover , chair cushion etc. ...)
This guarantee takes into account the requirements of the European directive number 1999/44/CE of May 25, 1999 transposed in the Consumer Code art L211-1 to L211-14
In addition, the buyer benefits from the legal guarantee for defects in the thing sold.
In the event of a problem, the buyer must contact our after-sales service. (SAV) provided with the product references and the corresponding proof of purchase.
by phone 05 63 91 85 75 (paid call according to your operator's rate)
by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org which will tell you what to do.
Guarantee of spare parts sold outside the framework of the initial guarantee of the product:
When a spare part is sold outside the scope of the initial product warranty, it is guaranteed for 6 months from the date of purchase under normal use. Under no circumstances does this parts warranty extend or reactivate the initial product warranty.
This part warranty applies except for the exclusions below:
- use and destination other than that provided for in the instructions for the spare part
- installation or assembly not in accordance with the instructions for the spare part
- failure to present a dated proof of purchase (invoice)
- lack of product maintenance
- deterioration due to untimely impact and/or improper handling of the product